Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jesus is King!


"For the Lord your God is with you.  He is a mighty saviour.  He will rejoice over you with great gladness.  With His love, He will calm your fears (emphasis mine).  He will exult over you by singing a happy song."  (Zephaniah 3:7)

Finding my reason for a happy song in HIM.  My Mighty Savior.  OUR Mighty Savior!

He didn't promise an easy life but He DID promise to walk every step of the way with His believers!

As a dear friend reminded me last night, I am Thankful to live in the freedoms that still exist in this country (not looking forward to the loss of freedom of choice in my medical professionals).  The freedom to vote and to publicly vocalize my opinion of truly elected officials without threat of violent repercussions IS a rare gift in this world!!!!!  (Thanks for the reminder, Rebecca!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!