Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Blessed Years...



It is hard to believe that Jeff and I began our life as husband and wife five years ago today!


The past five years have held a ton of laughter, joy and making memories, and I can't think of anyone besides Jeff who would have wanted to share it all with!

As many of you know, our journey to parenthood was a long and rocky road.........but!  You also know that our precious boys turned out to be SO WORTH THE WAIT!  God had such an incredible plan for our family, and my heart is FULL!

Jeff, you are an amazing Daddy and a wonderful husband!  Thank you for loving me the way that you do.  Thank you for knowing me sometimes even better than I know myself.  Thank you for encouraging me to be all I can be.  Thank you for loving our boys in such a beautiful way.  Thank you for always believing that our road to parenthood would lead us to unending joy.  Thank you for walking through life with me.  Leading when you should and walking beside me hand-in-hand when that was what I needed.  YOU.  My best friend.  My soulmate.

I am so incredibly awed when I look at what God has done in my life these past five years.  And it all began with YOU!

I love you with all my heart.  Always and Forever!

Jeff is on call this weekend, so we chose to go to dinner to celebrate last night (Thursday).  How FUN to be celebrating as a FAMILY who is TOGETHER, rather than hoping and dreaming and praying for boys halfway around the world!!!!









3 comments:

Andrea Bates said...

Congrats!!! :)So thankful your dreams have come true. You guys are one beautiful family!!!

erica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary what a blessing your marriage to so many esp YOUR boys! What a fun place to eat we love Tucanos! I love the pic of Sami with dessert. Sarah Josh and Torri'es friend

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!