Saturday, January 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

Today, in America, it is Jeff's birthday.
He is home and the three of us are in Ethiopia.  Doesn't sound like much of a birthday present, does it!?!?

But what a precious birthday it is!  Jeff is a Daddy!  He has a beautiful 11 month old baby boy and an amazing and precious 11 year old son!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

We miss you and love you and can't wait to be with you again!  Praying that is SOON!!!

Honey, know that you are already an amazing Dad.  To both our boys!  There is something about watching you with either one ~ or both ~ of our boys that just melts my heart.  You love them in such a beautiful way.  You love me in such an amazing way!  It is YOUR birthday, yet I feel like WE are the ones who are blessed!!!!  Thank you for praying us home.  Thank you for fighting the good fight.  Thank you for helping to keep GOD the center of this family and this adoption.  Thank you for being YOU!

Know that I desire to seek God in every way to help me be the loving, Christian wife and mother He created me to be.  For you and for our boys.  I want to be all you deserve and more.  Every day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!!!!

{May it be just a matter of days before we are with you again!  Lord, please show up BIG Monday!  Please!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!