Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tomorrow!

When I stop striving to create a life for myself, I find the life God creates for me. 
~ Rachel Olsen (Proverbs 31 Ministries)


When my plans were interrupted with embassy mess-ups, I freaked.  But once I was able to let go of how I thought things should go, God provided me the life He created for me these past weeks.  And I will be forever grateful.


LOVE what GOD is showing me amidst my time here in Ethiopia.  A love unending.  A grace awe-inspiring.  A peace beyond my wildest imagination.  A bonding with my boys that will carry us a lifetime.


Thank you, Lord.  For meeting me right where I am.  For providing me just what I need.


My prayer is that amongst these aforementioned blessings, you are orchestrating every detail that needs attention to bring us embassy clearance TOMORROW (very early Monday morning in US).  My mind tries to cover the details, so I that I can ask for your assistance at every detail in my prayers.  I can drive myself crazy with this.  Only YOU know what hearts need to be touched.  Only YOU know how to protect Kaleab's birthmother's travels.  Only YOU know every detail and how to cover them.  And so, I lay it all at your feet and ask you.........PLEASE!  BRING US EMBASSY CLEARANCE TOMORROW!  And may you grant me my embassy interview Monday afternoon or early Tuesday, Lord.  Thank you for covering this.  For covering me and our boys.     AMEN.

4 comments:

krissy said...

Praying!!!!

Unknown said...

Praying for a successful Embassy appt tomorrow with the birth mom!

Shannon said...

Praying for you!!! I'm really, really hoping we clear tonight too so each time I wake up to check email and pray I'll be sure to pray for you too!! There's a light at the end of this tunnel!

mum said...

It is almost 11:00 in the morning there and I want you to know I am praying for you and your family

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!