Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Precious Prayer and Vision


Awwwww.......my sweet friend, Amy, was praying over me and our adoption tonight.  I love how she asked God to cover me in His Peace.  I especially LOVE how she also asked God specifically to fill my mind's eye with a vision of Him holding our child (or children) every time my thoughts go to our adoption and our babe(s).

What a sweet reminder that God IS holding our child or children.  Right now!  In EVERY moment!  Before we even know who he or they are!  Thank you, God!  {soothing sigh inserted here}

2 comments:

Kelly said...

There have been many times I have received so much peace this--knowing that the Lord already knows my child. I don't have to fret and worry and analyze the system. He is the author and perfecter!

Alison said...

What a beautiful, sweet reminder!!!

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!