Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BABY STEPS!

Okay! We have officially taken our first baby steps toward our child! On January 26th, we sent off our pre-application paperwork to America World Adoption agency so they can help guide us to our child in Ethiopia! This is a Christian agency, and I encourage you to view their website at www.awaa.org. In my research of agencies that help connect people to their children in Ethiopia, I read AWAA's words that describe the "heart of adoption," and found myself tearing up as I was seeing my very own heart put into words on their site! It was a God connection for SURE!

We also signed on with A New Beginning to be our local agency who will be helping us with our home study. I spoke with our caseworker today, Becky, and she will be emailing me the steps to follow from here. Although we don't know exactly what this whole process looks like to completion, Jeff and I are excited to have taken our first steps toward our child! Very, Very exciting!

We will keep you updated as things move along. All prayers that God would have His hand on this whole process, bringing us to the very child He has chosen for us, would be MUCH appreciated! And, as always, please don't hesitate to comment (here on my blog or email) and share any prayer requests that you may have as well! We believe in the power of prayer, and would be more than happy to ask for God's intervention in your lives too! Blessings.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!