Monday, July 1, 2013

Fun at Leah's

After a wonderful stay with my family in my hometown, we spent a day with one of my absolute BESTIES from High School!  Yes, that means Leah and I have been friends for a looooong time!  Ha!

Our families only had one full day together, but we crammed it full!  It was a perfect mix of some relaxation and play, followed the next day by more fun at the Minnesota Zoo!

THANKS for the great hospitality, Leah and Dirk!  It was such a JOY to watch our boys play together!

Me and Leah

 Trucks.  His passion!

 My Sweet Sami!

 LOVE my big boy!

His new pal, Declan!

 Jumpin' like Big Brother

Flippin' over Summer

Oh, my sweet baby!

 Having S'more Fun!

 Having some "Big Boy Fun" with Dirk
 Dirk, Leah's hubs

 Backyard fun before bedtime


CRASHED after a fun-filled day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!