Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Random Act of Culture!

Oh.My.Goodness!!! Words can hardly express the emotions this video stirs!

I viewed this over at a fellow blog-friend's blog. I had goosebumps all over and tears trickling down my cheeks! To see such a public display of glory toward our Sovereign King of Kings is truly amazing!

(scroll to bottom of my blog to pause my playlist, then click video to watch....and be MOVED!)




Christmas is not meant to be a retail holiday. May this video be a vivid reminder of the REAL reason for the Season! May you carry this spirit within you throughout this Christmas Season......and EVERY day thereafter!

And hey! If you ARE going to do some shopping, I vote we support stores like Macy's who allow such public display of affection toward our Heavenly Father ~ helping us to keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas!

5 comments:

erica said...

Wow! I love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Angela said...

Oh I just loved this!

jkseevers said...

pure awesomeness! amazing how many great emotions flow when we hear music like that, isn't it?
Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! We posted a similar video on our blog last week. Tears filled my eyes with this one too! Thanks for sharing!

~Candace
P.S. Did you get a reply from me via email? I sent one, but later realized the reply address is "noreply."

Toonefamily said...

AMAZING! WOW. Isn't that how it will be in heaven? CHILLSSSSS.

Ok, so I just randomly noticed this. Total GOd thing. Your blog listing for "Share your love." For Chad and Brenda? So I just "met them" thru a friend (Mel, she posted on their blog and I went to high school with her. She was at the airport when Brenda brought Elias home the other night) I am meeting them at Christmas and hugging on this child. Ok, so I think its a small (adoption) world. :) AMAZING????? WOW!

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!