Tuesday, January 31, 2012

EMBASSY INTERVIEW!

I have been invited to embassy for my interview this morning (Wed)!  The appointment is at 9am!

I am up and running to the shower, in hopes of getting a shower and even getting my hair dried before peanut wakes up ~ rare occasion but will feel like I am pampering myself if the plan works! {smile}

Please continue to pray that all goes well at the appointment and that they agree to grant me Kaleab's visa by tomorrow so we can keep our Thursday night departure tickets!

Did I just say tomorrow!?!?!?!?!?  Is this really happening!?!?!?!?!?

It has been SUCH a loooooong road to bringing Kaleab HOME!!!!!  Praising God for finalizing this with these last steps!!!!!

On the bitter side of this sweet news, I told Big Brother we would be leaving Thursday, and I have never seen the life be sucked out of someone's face so fast.  We cried and prayed together.  This is going to be one difficult departure!  No child or parent should have to endure this!  ONE trip should be all it takes!  THANK YOU for covering Big Brother in your prayers..............until he is HOME with us too!!!!

SO IN LOVE WITH OUR TWO BOYS!

1 comments:

laura bainbridge said...

Deb, I pray that your admirable strength helps carry big brother during time you are apart from him. And many more prayers that he joins you and Jeff and Kaleab at home soon! Will Thursday be 2 years to the day that you started this journey? What awesome persistence,faith, strength. Come home safely!! Can't wait to meet your boys!! Love, Laura

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!