Friday, April 22, 2011

"Why"

(scroll to bottom of blog and pause my music player; then come back to this video and click play)


Take a moment to absorb this video before reading my post for the day.  Soak it in with me.

My heart has felt a heaviness today as I try to imagine what Jesus was feeling on Good Friday.  Knowing what He was facing.  The beatings.  The agony.  The pain.

WHY!?!?!?........................................

For YOU!  And for ME!  He would have endured this very thing if there was but only ONE person left on earth.

AMAZING LOVE!!!!!!

Our small group is coming over tonight to watch "The Passion of the Christ."  We all felt it would be a great Easter Reflection.  We all know the VICTORIOUS ending of this story!  (AMEN!)  But for today, I've tried to stay focused on Good Friday.  And ALL that Christ endured.  For all of us!!!!

I SO love Jesus!...................not because He can bless my life in many ways...........but because He first loved me!..................and died for me!...................and rose again, victoriously, so that we may have relationship with His Father.  Our Heavenly Father.  I know no Greater Love than His!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!