Monday, June 14, 2010

WAITING, HOPING, PRAYING.......

Well, we are four weeks into the WAITING on USCIS.......here's hoping that week five is our week to receive that I171-H form, so we can get this Dossier off to Ethiopia! HOPING that one of my favorite numbers, five, pulls through for us this week too (otherwise, we could be in for a few more weeks, as my other favorite number is seven....aaargh!). Good thing we don't need luck when we have God, huh?!? {smile} PRAYING that we continue to feel God's peace in the waiting and that I don't plow over the mailman every time he delivers our mail! {giggle}

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girlie...have you called to check on the status?

Thank you for passing the word about Solomon's best friend..I just know his family is out there! He turned 4 in March.

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!