Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Honey, already, you show what a wonderful father you are in your loving ways toward our doodles, Fischer and Kastle. They are THE MOST amazing dogs I have ever known and been blessed to love! The time and patience you gave them as pups, and continue to give them today, have helped create them to be such precious souls. The way you love them blesses them.....and me.


Babe, as good as you are with our fur-babies, you are going to be an even more amazing Daddy to our children! Your desire to have God lead you ~ as a husband, father, businessman and even friend ~ shines through you daily. I am so blessed to have you for my life mate; and one of God's greatest gifts to our children is going to be YOU for their earthly Father! So much of what is going to make you a great Daddy comes naturally to you, but the biggest key to it all, is your love for our Heavenly Father. Your desire to be the spiritual leader of our home.

Honey, I do not feel alone (as the words in the song below say) and I firmly believe our children will not feel alone either. I believe you already love me and lead our home wonderfully. I know that you will lead our children very well too. You will stand up for us whenever we can't. We are, and always will be, the love of your life. In that, I have no doubt.

How can I be so sure of this (afterall, you are only human)? It is because of your great heart for our Lord. I know that you don't try to do things alone. You ask for God's help. It is in who you are as a person, and in this constant turning to God for guidance as to how to lead us, that I place my trust. God will never steer you wrong. I'm thankful that you know you cannot do it alone. I'm even more thankful that you choose God to be your guide. What an awesome example for our children! {BIG smile}

So, I post today the song, "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real. I post it as a thank you to you. The song is a great reminder to ALL fathers of their all-important role as a husband and father. Biblically, a man is to put his wife and children before himself and before his work. I post this song, because I see you already live it out each and every day. Your love and leading of our son/children will be a blessing to them........and already blesses me. I love you!

The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him. Proverbs 20:7 NKJV

(Before starting this video: go to very bottom of blog, hit the pause button on the purple playlist "two double lines." Then scroll back up to this video and press play. Then, listen, as Sanctus Real reminds us all what a Father's role really is!) Enjoy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Your Kind Thoughts!